Monday, February 18, 2013
I just watched 'for colored girls'
I watched this movie put the people in a sobbering trance. Bubbles of joy get burst for a couple of hours and people think ' damn...fuck that's alot of pain' maybe they feel moved to judge that crazy girl less.. Or they feel badly for all time times they wrote someone off for being too ghetto, or too stuck in their own pain to see how nnly they have the power to stop making their pain grow.. Or watever. It's this sense of ' that is way to much hardcore shit happening to way too woman'
I resent this.
I just resent that this 'place ' people go to, thru art, in this case a play/movie (generally) where they find themselves deeply impacted by other peoples pain , is the same place I've been trapped in my whole life..
I resent this whole ' shock you into understanding that their is always a story behind person where, and we should feel empathy' is a place people have to get shocked into to see, in the first place.
How much more obvious can all the pain fucking get?! Once it's revealed for first time, why do people forget to see it after.
Why am I only the only person I know, who is too heartbroken by life, to take it or myself seriously. Shouldn't everyone be frozen by it all Or at least a much larger majority
I watched this movie put the people in a sobbering trance. Bubbles of joy get burst for a couple of hours and people think ' damn...fuck that's alot of pain' maybe they feel moved to judge that crazy girl less.. Or they feel badly for all time times they wrote someone off for being too ghetto, or too stuck in their own pain to see how nnly they have the power to stop making their pain grow.. Or watever. It's this sense of ' that is way to much hardcore shit happening to way too woman'
I resent this.
I just resent that this 'place ' people go to, thru art, in this case a play/movie (generally) where they find themselves deeply impacted by other peoples pain , is the same place I've been trapped in my whole life..
I resent this whole ' shock you into understanding that their is always a story behind person where, and we should feel empathy' is a place people have to get shocked into to see, in the first place.
How much more obvious can all the pain fucking get?! Once it's revealed for first time, why do people forget to see it after.
Why am I only the only person I know, who is too heartbroken by life, to take it or myself seriously. Shouldn't everyone be frozen by it all Or at least a much larger majority
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment