My dark

I dont get to start my life.

I cant chase my dreams. I wait. I wait. And wait. And wait. And then here it is, here it starts and ends.

My darkness comes.

Making my skin crawl, and my face distort.

Making my dreams fall, and my safe leave.

Making me hate more than you can ever imagine being able to loath every single thought that comes to my own mind.

Takes my memories and makes them a lie.

Takes my abilities and makes them joke.

Takes my body and makes it a burden and a torture.

Takes my life and makes it impossible.

Speaking is torture. Moving is irratating.

Bathing is out of the question.

Looking in a mirror is an invitation to imagine ripping my face off.

Knowing it is all for sure is the only real thing. period.

This is what my thoughts and feelings look like when my dark comes - my depression.


Sunday, February 2, 2014

monster

There is a monster version of me, inside of me.
 She is sadistic and has a very dark sense of humor and the need to shock herself
 She is a lot like him
She even looks more like him. Dark curls.
She's rearing her head, because she knows we're defeating her.
I wonder, if good goes away, she'll come back with a vengeance?
 I'll check her into the hospital if that happens.
She'd be lonely, so so lonely once me and mine left her.

I'm not scared she's real or will become real ,Im scared she will always be inside and I will never know life without her
 I'm scared I can never love her
I'm concerned people still see her?
 Some have seen her so many times

No comments:

Post a Comment