My dark

I dont get to start my life.

I cant chase my dreams. I wait. I wait. And wait. And wait. And then here it is, here it starts and ends.

My darkness comes.

Making my skin crawl, and my face distort.

Making my dreams fall, and my safe leave.

Making me hate more than you can ever imagine being able to loath every single thought that comes to my own mind.

Takes my memories and makes them a lie.

Takes my abilities and makes them joke.

Takes my body and makes it a burden and a torture.

Takes my life and makes it impossible.

Speaking is torture. Moving is irratating.

Bathing is out of the question.

Looking in a mirror is an invitation to imagine ripping my face off.

Knowing it is all for sure is the only real thing. period.

This is what my thoughts and feelings look like when my dark comes - my depression.


Sunday, April 13, 2014

suicide

Ive been extremely suicidal for weeks now. By extremely i mean i can't stop thinking about it, imagining it, and longing for it all day.lots of intrusive thoughts that are violent and scary. I am tortured by the ways that i am not equipped to kill myself, i don't have a gun or poison etc. Then i settle on jumping off a bridge. yesterday i decided when my boyfriend left i would take a lot of pills to sedate me (my sleeping pills and antidepressants) and put a bag over my head. then secure it with a velco strip i have, then zip tie my hands behind my back. I think i can actually manage to zip tie my hands behind my back, i wonder if I'm right. i knew it would be so painful to die by lack of air, but i kept telling myself how worth the pain it would be. I had some peace of mind once i decided i would do it. peace of mind is really not even close to what i had, but i was able to just obsess over what it would be like to be gone, instead of obsessing over ways to kill myself that would fail and be painful. i don't know if i should cancel my trip to jamaica, but I'm very sure it would cause me more initial stress if i did. I'm trying to adjust to being this suicidal, and continue the things i need to do like move and do homework I hope if i do kill myself, the message can be spread that depression took my life and i always fought with all that i could fight with.

No comments:

Post a Comment