Wednesday, May 28, 2014
my body
feels weak in a way.
ive lost about 8 pounds, pretty much of whatever muscle i had, and some shape.
I'm trying to work out but i feel so dark during it
music isn't reachable yet, but I'm hoping to force my way into that soon
i feel ugly too
super hard to look in mirrors
im not hungry ever, but i force myself or get high and get it in
some of this is familiar, but at the same time feels so too next level of fucked up
Theres a dark scary eery ness that makes me wana believe in devils
but its a devil inside me.
all i know is it takes me to having to do something
trying to ride it out, and fight for more treatments
so back to riding
my thing is to schedule pockets of time, and try to stay with them
today hospital, school, josh,grocery store, home.
he feels up in the air to me. like how are things really playing out right now, i can't tell.
I feel like if it doesn't work right now, its gona be done
and then i feel like I'm in no position to think about done
and then i think its doomed like everything else
so glad to be tired right now
long day tomorrow, hopefully no rain.
ive lost about 8 pounds, pretty much of whatever muscle i had, and some shape.
I'm trying to work out but i feel so dark during it
music isn't reachable yet, but I'm hoping to force my way into that soon
i feel ugly too
super hard to look in mirrors
im not hungry ever, but i force myself or get high and get it in
some of this is familiar, but at the same time feels so too next level of fucked up
Theres a dark scary eery ness that makes me wana believe in devils
but its a devil inside me.
all i know is it takes me to having to do something
trying to ride it out, and fight for more treatments
so back to riding
my thing is to schedule pockets of time, and try to stay with them
today hospital, school, josh,grocery store, home.
he feels up in the air to me. like how are things really playing out right now, i can't tell.
I feel like if it doesn't work right now, its gona be done
and then i feel like I'm in no position to think about done
and then i think its doomed like everything else
so glad to be tired right now
long day tomorrow, hopefully no rain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment