i was almost halfway to the bridge where i planned to end it, but i couldn't go thru with it.
mostly because i had just broke up with dwayne, and i didnt want him to have to live with thinking it was his fault.
its really not his fault, my need to end it all.
i wonder if I'm going to leave tomoro, or next week.
i wonder when ill have the strength to put down my foot and think...dont hug me anymore. and mean it
or THIS quote from tobeaslut.com :
"There are feelings you wonder if you will ever feel again. “I love your face. Like, so much so. Everything about it is something I find to be so appealing and handsome – a face I would want to spend forever with if I believed in forevers.”
will i ever actually feel that way again?
cause I've loved dudes and not had that feeling for a long time,cause i didn't know it would still exist for me.
im so sick
so sick of what he did and who he really is in his worst self.
he's even ignoring me now i think
i can't stomach it
suicuidal nightmare imaginings is all i have
No comments:
Post a Comment